Friday 29 January 2010

I do actually have a job

Okay I don't actually bird non-stop and do have to work. Luckily I work at least two days from home so can keep an eye on Beddington Farmlands from the office window:-)

All of my work is in the environmental sector under the company name Little Oak in which I am a partner. We mainly do tree work, grounds maintenance and also landscaping. Most days are pretty routine but we had a particularly challenging job recently removing a giant of a Beech tree which had unfortunately succumb to the fatal and dangerous pathogen Meripilus giganteus.

More on this here:
http://peteralfrey.blogspot.com/

By the way, that is not me in that photo. Shamefully I am the office boy in Little Oak.

2 comments:

Razboynik said...

You were doing great, until the post script lol

Peter Alfrey said...

I'm scared of heights! and chainsaws.