Thursday 6 July 2017

Nature Friendly LIDL


As always I do my best to buy nature friendly accredited consumer goods. LIDL traditionally haven't been great at stocking accredited goods but recently things are getting better there and yesterday I managed to do a full shop of MSC (Marine Stewardship Council), FSC (Forest Stewardship Council), Rainforest Alliance, Free Range and Organic goods. When I do an accredited shop to fill my cupboards in Sainsbury's it cots about £180 but a similar shop yesterday in LIDL cost nearer £100- so ethical shopping is definitely getting affordable. Of course if I did a non-ethical shop in LIDL I could have filled my cupboards for about £40 but needless to say that is the food of Capitalist dogs, produced by Capitalist pigs who all deserve to get all sorts of diseases from eating the spoils of loveless production before they burn in hell for eternity.

,,,,,and before the puritanical hounds set upon me I do also spread my consumerism of large chain shopping with organic veg from the local Sutton Community farm, fresh fish from the Friday fisherman, odds and sods from the local TUX grocers and food nights out at independent pubs and restaurants.

No comments: